Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer Travel: Stylish Jet Setter Packing


Who wants to travel? I do, I do! Of course, the fantasy of travel is doing it in style. I love daydreaming about destinations, how I would pack, what to wear, keep myself comfortable on a luxurious, international flight (oh to win the lotto...).  I spend alot of time fussing but to me, packing adds up the fun to it (when its for pleasure and not for work!). 

Here's a mix of high-and-low priced travel accessories I picked to brighten up my trip experience. 
Clockwise: 19" HIDEO JELLY BEAN TROLLEY YELLOW, $185, MOROCCO SQUARE ORGANIZER   $28. SLEEP MASK ROYAL BLOSSOM, $22 at Flight001.com.  Proenza Schouler Large Leather PS1, $1995 at Barneys. Evian Spray Mist, $12 at Sephora. PAR AVION BAG TAG, $18, TOILE PASSPORT, $18 at Flight001.com

Cute in the rain in Tokyo

My first destination: Tokyo!

More posts to come on the topic of travel. It's really something I enjoy. 

No comments: