Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cute Baby Legwarmers



The photo above is so wrong, so absurd, and yet, bizarrely cute that I had to share this. BabyLegs was started by a stay-at-home mom who created these legwarmers as a solution over uncomfortable stockings for her baby daughter. Since dearly devoted loves items that are whimsical, offbeat, cute, and functional, I believe these nifty fashion meets that criteria. I just love how the look compares with the kids below. If I lived somewhere cold enough, yes, I would probably rock the legwarmers look too, hipster status be damned.





Am totally digging the argyle print.
DIYers take note, I bet y'all could whip a similar stitch.

1 comment:

stuffed said...

I was wondering last night why I never see leg warmers for the onesie clad set. Thanks!