Thursday, May 10, 2007

Suitcase Makeover

Who says that air travel has to be drab and dowdy?
Be prepared to embark stylishly on your next trip with a serious set of
carry on luggage (none of that shabby duffel bag nonsense!).
Put aside travel anxieties by ensuring your carry on luggage is as arresting as you are when you're at the boarding gate. I'm keeping my eye out on these models for my luggage makeover.

Sleek professional types,up for consideration:



Exterior Carryon, $395, Kenneth Cole



Samsonite Sahora Brights 28" Spinner Upright, $239.99, JCPENNEY

Fun luggage: short jaunts, vacation



Carry-On in Sunset Twigs, $210, Diane Von Furstenberg



Wheelie Flight Deck in Equestrian, $79.95, Burton Snowboards



Hideo Camo "26, $300, Flight 001



Von Karmen Roller Luggage, $99.98, Roxy

Luggage tags
And, in case, I can't make up my mind and want to add more panache to my baggage that I currently don't have...
here are some affordable attachments I can add.



Find'em at the Container Store
Top: Luggage Strap, $14.99
Bottom: Critter Luggage Tag, $5.99

No comments: